Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day-1: Bangalore-Ooty

On 17the Dec, I cough the Semi-sleep bus from Wilson Garden, Bangalore to Ooty at 9.30pm, and the bus reached to the destination around 7.00am in the next day. As my plan, I will stayed at Hotel Divi Paradise for one night, but I met some Thai student on the bus, and they invited me to join their trip. Therefore, I stayed at Sapphire Garden View Hotel which was same hotel with my frineds; moreover, the hotel provided sight seeing trips, and finally we decided to go with Film Diwane sight seeing which started from 9.30am to 4.30pm with Rs 150 per person.

Generally Ooty is located above mean sea level 2,000 meters which consists a lot of natural resources such as lakes, mountains, forests, rivers, and agricultural farms. Many tourists visit there around November to February because the temperature is very nice and comfortable around 5-25 Deg.C.

Sight Seeing Brochure


















Ooty City
Eucalyptus Forest for made Paper and Aroma Oil
Hill Peak
Hill Peak
Pykara Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment