Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to JoBlog

Who I am?
My name is Job, 25 years old. Four month ago, I resigned from my greatest work place and decided to study post-graduate in related work field which is power plant engineering at abroad. Therefore, I have to prepare for my goal as follows: Toefl test, GRE test. Test of English as a Foreign Language or Toefl is a basic requirement for study in post-graduate program. It divides to four part writing, reading, listening, and listening.The score which appropriate for assign to program should around 79-80 from 120. Next, Graduate Record Examination or GRE is my second milestone. My friend told me that GRE is harder than Toefl because it have to use analyse skill to express you idea; in contrast, the other use only you opinion and idea. I studied English very hard for four month after resigned and tested Toefl on 28 Aug, however my first score not reach and very far from the target score. I realize that i might not appropriate to study abroad, and i might be take very long time to study there. Therefore I decided to study English at Bangalore, India as my brother's suggest during 1 Oct 10 to 20 Jan 11.

Why I create JoBlog?
Although most of people try to prohibit me to study English at India because of many reason. For example, India has not good in English language and hard to understand, the city is very dirty, Accommodation and transportation are uncomfortable. Finally, I decided to go there for 3.5 month. Although, Indian's English accent hardly to understand, It is English language. Therefore, If you have strong in English skill, you will understand them. Moreover, India has unique culture and tradition and the cheapest place for study English. JoBlog Establish for demonstrate my life in Bangalore and practice my English skill through it; therefore I will post on JoBlog every two days.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!I think learn English in blog is great!I like your blog and masteryourgre.com. They are useful for me.

    ReplyDelete