Monday, October 4, 2010

My first week at Bangalore (continue)

When I reached to Bangalore International Airport,  I found out my friends who waited me at outside of terminal. I greatly to saw their first time because I communicate with them through phone and internet. They took the minivan which was furnished by English academy that I interest to study; moreover, it free of charge and take time about one hour. The way from the airport to house very busy because it has horn sound all the time, and most of driver do not respect the rule of driving. Moreover, there has some of animal such as cows and goats walk on the road ways that seem normal for Indian people.
 My house located at Jaimarat Nagar which near Banasawadi railway station. It has three floors that each floor is divided to two rent rooms. Each room has two bedrooms, two restrooms, and one kitchen. Moreover, another facilities are furnished such as refrigerator, television, and water heater. The accommodation price is 3500RS which electricity fee is not included. Four student live at here which three are Thai student and one is Arab from Yemen. My friend told me that Arab student just study English on grade 11 and their government encourages and support scholarship to study English at India Although, they just study it ,they can speak fluently in English.
The English academy located near my house, so I can easy walk to there. The academy provide both group class and private class for students. The group course is divided to three level for graduated student which is basic, intermediate, and advance level. Moreover, it has special course for student need to prepare for English test such as TOEFL, IELT, and diploma English. Moreover, course price is also cheaper than Thailand. For example, in India the group class 4 hours a day 5500 RS per month, while the cheapest place for study English in Thailand charge 13,000RS per month; moreover, India English academy charge 3500RS per month for private course 2 hours a day and 5000RS for special course.
The road in front off my house

Living Room

Kitchen

Main road of Jai Baarath Nagar

No comments:

Post a Comment