Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My first week at Bangalore (continue)

In the second day, I have a chance to travel at the important shopping malls in Bangalore which are Garuda mall and MG road. The Garuda mall is air condition store that far from house around 8 km which auto-ricksaw charge around 56RS, 7RS per a kilometer. Similarity, MG road has various stores and restaurants such as KFC, Levi, and Domino Pizza. I went there in order to exchange money, copied house key, and bought English book at book store. The exchanged rate is not much different from Thailand about 45RS per a dollar which is 0.68Baht per Rupee. Moreover, the English book has price cheaper than Thailand about 30-40% because India is a central of printing business.
On Sunday 3 Oct 10, I went to UB city, Vidhana Soudha, High Court, and Lal Bagh Garden. I took auto-rickshaw, 60 Rs, to UB city which is the greatest shopping mall in Bangalore. 19 floors building with 3 floors shopping mall consist of many of brand name store such as Louis Vuitton, Paul Smith, Versace and more. Then I walked from UB city to High Court and Vidhana Soudha which far from UB city around one kilometer. I went there on Sunday, so I could not came inside there that has the museum. After that I took auto-rickshaw to Lalbagh, 250 acres garden, which also someone call lung of Bangalore because there consist a lot of plant and  glass house that use for exhibit flower shower around January every year. Moreover, there has a nationality geological monument that was established at the top of rock hill ,3000 million years.

UB City

UB City

Vidhana Soudha

High Court of Kanataka

Glass House, Lalbagh

Glass House Larbagh



3000 Million Rock
National Geological Monument

No comments:

Post a Comment