Friday, March 4, 2011

Jaipur (25 Feb, 2011)

I took the train form Agra Cantt RS to Jaipur RS which is far 240 kilometers from each other. I reached to Jaipur at 22.15; however, I had already booked the hotel, Hotel Anshu (Near Tank Phatak, Jaipur 302015, Ph. 3224100, Email. hotelanshu@yahoo.in), 4.5 kilometers from railway station since I traveled at Agra. The rental fee was about Rs 600 per night; moreover, the hotel also provide the sightseeing trip at the tourist attractions around the pink city. I bought the composite ticket Rs 300 which got the discount Rs 200 from normal price. The ticket is included five important tourist attraction such as Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Nahagarh Fort, Albert Hall Museum, and Jantar Mantar.

Composite Ticket













I started at Albert Hall Museum is the oldest museum in Jaipur city in Rajasthan state of India. The museum state traditional and culture not only India but also show these from all around the world.
Albert Hall Museum


















Thereafter, I went to  Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal which are located at City palace area. Jantar Mantar  is a collection of architectural astronomical instruments, built by Maharaja (King) Jai Singh II at his then new capital of Jaipur between 1727 and 1734. Moreover, Hawa Mahal, palace of wind, was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai PratapSingh, and designed by Lal Chand Usta in the form of thecrown of Krishna, the Hindu god.
Jantar Mantar







Hawa Mahal



















After that I went to Lake Palace and Amber Fort.
Lake Palace 
Amber Fort



No comments:

Post a Comment